the real thing

Monday, May 29, 2006

FFF

Freakin Furnace Filters - what is that ? alliteration ? ya..

I bought a fancy furnace filter (there it is again) back in January with the promise of it reminding me when I needed to replace it with a handy dandy email. I even blogged about it. Well guess what ? I didn't get no stinkin' email .. And per usual I completely forgot about it. Until last night when we noticed that the Air had been running all day and it wasn't any cooler in the house. I did a quick search on the old blog and saw that it had been over 4 months since we changed the filter. I replaced the filter and well.. things really didn't get any cooler. We made some adjustments to the ceiling vents and thats seems to make a difference so hopefully nothing is broken. But I'm still pretty ticked about the lack of notification from those fools..

5 Comments:

  • In the classic statement by Beth:

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    someone wake me up when he blogs again.

    By Blogger Sara T, at 10:52 AM  

  • 6/20/06
    ........still bored.

    By Blogger Sara T, at 1:35 PM  

  • 6/21/06
    ..........still bored.

    By Blogger Sara T, at 8:44 AM  

  • Ok...Beth just told me all that you did for the website last night. I must say that you totally Rock! And when we do meet...I am going to buy you some beers...you will need them!!

    So...you get a pass from not posting. But don't expect it to last long. LOL!

    By Blogger Sara T, at 2:03 PM  

  • ok....your time has elapsed from my forgiveness.

    6/23/06
    ........still bored.

    By Blogger Sara T, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home