the real thing

Sunday, April 23, 2006

While reading the only interesting thing in today's paper, the Best Buy ad -- I noticed that the name of my new blog is the same as the new album from Bo Bice. Pure coincidence. While I do admit that American Idol is a spring time ritual, I typically do not like the music that the artists come up with after Idol. The lone exception is Kelly Clarkson. I didn't even do that on purpose, I just found myself singing "Since U Been Gone" along with the radio one day and was enlightened when they said it was Kelly Clarkson of AI fame.

Speaking of American Idol, I am glad that Ace is gone - it was really difficult for me to watch him sing on the show, I felt like he was trying to flirt with me and that just isn't cool.

3 Comments:

  • see perhpas Ace was drecting his attention to the wrong group of peolple. I hope you feel less dirty now.

    Ace sucked.. was pretty to look at the very week but after that he really got stale. heck at least Bucky made improvements.

    By Blogger Penny, at 8:46 PM  

  • Ok, you had me laughing with the Ace comment. I also felt violated when he was singing. Glad he is gone!!!

    By Blogger Tracy, at 2:54 PM  

  • Bro, you seriously CRACk me up. Is there a soundtrack with this blog yet?!?

    By Blogger Mich, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home